Wednesday 8 February 2017

Life path 33 rare

Life is waiting for you… Get up and exploit your day. When I do that my day is complete. Good morning to you, my love. Because I love you so much my hubby dear. You are my only morning cheer.


Wishing you a lovely morning. Jun good - morning - quotes -every-morning- my - love. Every morning my love for you keeps growing and I feel like I am getting closer too you as each . The beautiful morning DEW and the lovely morning HUE are symbolic of my love for . Forever mama to my first babies (at the Rainbow Bridge) Peter and Trixie. You have the power to inject happiness, love , inspiration and motivation into your. So I am going to start my day by thanking you for being in a good friend.


Loving you is a wonderful feeling and your smile alone always keeps me happy. I am so pleased to say good morning my love. I even love your weird breath in the morning. My dog misses you and so .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts