Monday 29 August 2016

Life without you letter

I cannot imagine my life without you. You are the only one who can understand me . I love to imagine you smiling when you read this letter , and I love to remember how we happy we are together. Sample letters to i am nothing without you. All my life I thought perfect love was only a dream but, now that I found you , I know it can be real. Sep I am looked at as a joke by everyone in our lives.


This was not a letter begging for you back. Jan Dear Ali, Things ended badly for us. I think you loved me in the beginning but fell out . Mar You sent me a story of your life few weeks ago. It was the time you wanted to be away from me.


Read Romantic Love Letters that teach the meaning of love. I could not pass third page. Your absence in my life is like a dark void that has overtaken my whole world.


I am so lost without you , __(Name)__. I still love you more that anything in the .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts