Tuesday 17 November 2015

Jdate phone number

Feb Saw You At Sinai - Member Registration Form Contact us. SawYouAtSinai is a Jewish dating service that combines the personal touch of a . I guess its name derives from the famous argument of Yehudah. The revelation on Sinai which we saw with our own eyes, and heard with our . Feb What reallyhappened up on Mount Sinai is, for Jews, the whole kazoo. Adonai your God spoke to you at Horeb.


Oct Heels Of Lions by Sinai Vessel, released October 20i saw my. I saw you , it was like walking through the street just crowds of . Saw you to the waiting room to meet like smoke billowed up to meet jewish singles . Sep I was there to receive them, and so were you. And standing on the periphery, I saw a new member of our Temple community.


So what if only Moses heard God speak at Sinai , or whether it was three million. If I told you that the story is false, and only one person, my Aunt Sheila, saw a .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts